Re-thinking Hemodynamic Monitoring
NICCI helps guiding individual treatment decisions by reliably providing dynamic parameters, such as mean arterial pressure (MAP), cardiac index (CI), stroke volume variation (SVV) and pulse pressure variation (PPV).
Based on the pulse contour analysis, NICCI analyses the pressure curve and derives parameters providing valuable information about the blood flow, preload, afterload as well as contractility.
Advanced Hemodynamic Monitoring at your fingertips
Hypotension – an unknown risk?
Learn more about hypotension:
- Why is intraoperative hypotension so common?
- What kind of risks does it bear?
- Is there a way to reduce hypotensive phases?
Never miss a beat
Blood pressure is one of the most important variables evaluated during almost every medical examination. However, recent studies show that fluctuations in blood pressure may be missed due to standard intermittent readings.,
Peri-operative Value Card
Treatment decisions can be determined faster if they are confirmed by an algorithm and hemodynamic normal values. The Peri-operative Value Card allows to reflect on hemodynamic key questions:
- Is this an adequate Cardiac Index (CI) for the individual patient?
- Would my patient benefit from fluid loading or inotropic/vasoactive drug treatment?
- Is the MAP continuously over 65 mmHg?
The Red Dot Award: Product Design 2020
The Red Dot Award: Product Design, whose origins date back to 1955, appraises the best products created every year. With record entry numbers, extensive testing procedures and exciting discussions, the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2020 was awarded to NICCI, stating “This blood pressure monitor pleases with its ergonomic and compact design. Moreover, it is designed to enhance the patient’s level of comfort.” The roughly 40 jurors were met with a diverse selection of entries, with more products submitted to the competition in 2020 than ever before.
Hemodynamic Monitoring has never been easier
2 finger cuff
Integrated 2 finger cuff with alternating measurement for continuous performance
Ergonomic design for best possible patient comfort
Click & play mechanism
Click and play mechanism allows an easy assembly and measurement start
Smart design elements
Smart design elements like integrated cable and storage functionality
Success in everyday use: easy setup, fast results
The NICCI Sensor contains two finger cuffs and performs an automatically alternating continuous measurement at the patient’s finger. The easy click mechanism allows a fast setup. Smart features of the NICCI Module, like the integrated cable storage and quick access keys allow a simple handling.
NICCI Sensor in 3 sizes
- Comfortable fit - Ergonomically designed to fit on left/right, index/middle or middle/ring finger
- Dual Cuff Sensor - Automatically alternating finger cuffs for improved patient safety – max. application on one finger is 1h
- 3 available sizes - Because every patient is different we designed 3 different sensors that fit every hand size and shape and even fits pediatric patients (excluding neonates)
- Compact mouse design - To fit into patients' palm
- Built in finger size measurement tool - Determination of correct sensor size where you need it
- Easy to clean and store - Ergonomic design for a quick setup
- Easy click and plug mechanism - User friendly and quick setup
- Quick access keys - To start/stop measurement or trigger a manual NIBP measurement
- Integrated Cable & Mouse Storage Management - Storage functionality for NICCI Mouse and cable
- Integrated NIBP Calibration - Automatic calibration to the gold standard
- Expands PulsioFlex Monitor with NICCI Technology - 1 Monitor for all technologies
NICCI Upper Arm Cuff
- Calibration to the gold standard - Integrated NIBP Module automatically calibrates to the gold standard
- 4 NIBP cuffs available - S, M, L XL, for proper calibration values
Incorporate 20 years of intelligence
The NICCI Technology is based on the CNAP's® continuous noninvasive blood pressure technology. The Vascular Unloading Technique`s accuracy is proven in clinical settings for more than 20 years.
The measurement results are comparable to invasive arterial line measurements in terms of continuity, accuracy and waveform dynamics.
Pulsating blood flow detected by infrared light sensors is kept constant by the counter pressure exerted on the artery by inflating or deflating the integrated cuff. The resulting pressure in the finger sensor corresponds to the real arterial pressure.
Advantages of continuous, individualized hemodynamic management
Why we choose continuity
Continuous blood pressure (BP) measurement allows the detection of rapid BP changes often unidentified by upper arm cuff readings and therefore helps to improve perioperative care.
More than blood pressure
Derived advanced hemodynamic parameters (CI, SVV, PPV, CPI etc.) allow the user to quickly obtain cardiovascular parameters at baseline.
Individualized patient monitoring
Enables individualized intraoperative fluid management and enables health care professionals to make confident informed therapy decisions.
Marketing Sales - Brochures
Read more about the latest innovation in Advanced Hemodynamic Monitoring. Continuous and noninvasive blood pressure monitoring and evaluation of further parameters with NICCI.
Improve your knowledge with our eLearning and training courses
At Getinge Educational Institute, we have dedicated material for topics related to Intensive Care, Cardiovascular Procedures, Operating Room and Sterile Processing. We can support you with information about current technologies and best practices to boost your performance and productivity.
For more information about our onsite events or remote trainings, you can also contact your local sales & service representative.