Safe, Smart and Simple
- Easy to use
- Enhanced ergonomics
- Speed-up manual aseptic zone processes
- Double the utility for multiple applications
- Compact footprint
The DPTE® Transfer Trolley places the safety of your operators and process first.
Its ergonomic, power-assisted design enables easy and safe handling of heavy and fragile loads within confined spaces.
Minimal training is required to take advantage of its full maneuverability including precision motors for fine-tuned positioning, programmable memory functions to set and restore pinpoint alignments, and multi-directional castors
for maximum mobility.
With adjustable height and memorizable positions, its smart functions help speed-up manual aseptic zone processes and improve ergonomics.
Watch the video to view the trolley's full capabilities.
Prioritize safety for your people, processes, and products.
This solution is power-assisted with enhanced ergonomics for ease of handling. Using it is almost effortless and, because it has been specially designed for the DPTE® system, you never have to worry about the integrity of the DPTE® Beta and Alpha parts.
Work smarter with power-assisted controls.
Its ease of maneuverability reduces aseptic zone disruption and increases production uptime. Operators gain full command of fine-tuned positioning to achieve the elevations and tilts they need, and can store precise alignments to its onboard memory.
Optimize production, your way.
Only the DPTE® Transfer Trolley combines two aseptic transfer solutions in one product through its cross-compatibility with DPTE-BetaBag® and DPTE® Beta containers (3 diameters). You get double the utility for multiple applications, all within a small, compact footprint.
- Fast changeover between Container and Bag platforms (< 2 minutes)
- Compact footprint: 592 mm x 908 mm
- Lifting interval: 900 mm to 1800 mm, max. lifting capacity 60 kg
- 24-hour battery autonomy and mains power cable back-up
- IP66 Electrical Components Index compliant
- Onboard memory for efficient docking
- Push-button controls on the trolley handle
- Cable Remote Control included
- Anti-static wheels
Available as one single model with two different configurations
The flexibility of the DPTE® Transfer Trolley extends the value of all DPTE® Alpha port environments by combining support for both single-use DPTE-BetaBag® and DPTE® Beta Container solutions.
- Compatible with Tyvek, PE, and PU bags
- Compatible with 105, 190, and 270 diameters
DPTE® Beta Container configuration
- Compatible with PE and Stainless Steel containers
- Compatible with 190, 270, and 350 diameters