Maquet Volista Surgical Light
Maquet Volista Surgical Light
Get a clear view of the surgical site with Maquet Volista.
Providing the perfect price-performance balance, with advanced features, new capabilities and consistent natural color illumination.
Multiple light heads for your unique needs
Two versions and two sizes of light head are available, allowing you to build a custom Maquet Volista system that meets your unique surgical needs.
Maquet Volista Access 400 and 600, Maquet Volista StandOP 400 and 600
Maquet Volista Access
Maquet Volista StandOP
Clear, consistent illumination in changing conditions
With the patented Luminance Management Device (LMD)*, luminance remains constant throughout the surgical procedure. LMD helps surgeons clearly visualize the surgical site without eye strain.
* Available as an option on Maquet Volista StandOP
Clear, consistent illumination improves patient safety, helping to deliver better outcomes.
Improved illumination quality reduces eye strain for surgical teams and improves safety for patients.
Clear illumination allows surgeons to focus exclusively on the patient, not on positioning the light heads.
Green ambient lighting
Green ambient light brings a perfect lighting environment during minimal invasive surgery for easy viewing of and around operating fields.
Luminance Management Device (LMD)*
Automatic Illumination Management System (AIM)*
Flux Stability Program (FSP)
Adjustable color temperature*
- An innovative, patented cold filter system adapts color temperature
- True, authentic and reliable color temperature variation*
- Maquet Volista guarantees faithful color rendering with no colored cast shadows
* only available for Maquet Volista StandOP
Safely interpret tissue condition
Maquet Volista uses only white LEDs, and is the only light to guarantee constant color rendering with no colored cast shadows. Maquet Volista offers true, authentic and reliable color temperature variation. Color temperature can be adapted as needed using an innovative, patented three level cold filter system.
Share images and video in full HD quality
- Maquet Volista view full HD video offers realistic images that can be used for education or consultation in both wired and wireless configurations.
- Wireless HD camera can be quickly put into operation and is easily interchangeable between lightheads and even between operating suites.
Improve workflow with optimum access to imaging
- The flatscreen holder positions one or two flatscreens near the patient for optimum visibility
- Single flatscreen holder able to accommodate screens up to 32” each
- Hygiene compliant
Create a multimedia hub in the OR
- The Maquet Satelite Ceiling Mount System positions equipment within reach, without cables and equipment on the floor
- The system meets new requirements for hospital facilities
- The only anchor point available for combinations of up to four elements
- Future proof solution at lower cost with less operating theatre downtime
No tools needed
- No special tools or training are required to connect and disconnect surgical light cameras
- Reduced cost of ownership; cameras can be shared among multiple ORs for maximum versatility
- A simple attachment system means fewer breakable parts
Information at your fingertips
An intuitive hygienic touchscreen control panel performs the following:
- An intuitive hygienic touchscreen control panel
- Centralize all information
- Store favorite settings as presets
- Synchronize light heads and camera settings
- Assistance with preventive maintenance, including backup power supply testing, operating parameter storage and self-diagnostics
- Compatibility with various integration products made by Getinge