Maquet Volista Surgical Light
Maquet Volista Surgical Light
Get a clear view of the surgical site with Maquet Volista.
Providing the perfect price-performance balance, with advanced features, new capabilities and consistent natural color illumination.
Multiple light heads for your unique needs
Two versions of the light heads are available, allowing you to build a custom Maquet Volista system that meets your unique surgical needs.
Maquet Volista Access 600 and Maquet Volista StandOP 600
Maquet Volista Access
Maquet Volista StandOP
Clear, consistent illumination in changing conditions
With the patented Luminance Management Device (LMD)*, luminance remains constant throughout the surgical procedure. LMD helps surgeons clearly visualize the surgical site without eye strain.
* only available for Maquet Volista StandOP
Clear, consistent illumination improves patient safety, helping to deliver better outcomes.
Improved illumination quality reduces eye strain for surgical teams and improves safety for patients.
Clear illumination allows surgeons to focus exclusively on the patient, not on positioning the light heads.
Green ambient lighting
Green ambient light brings a perfect lighting environment, during minimally invasive surgery, for easy viewing of and around operating fields.
Luminance Management Device (LMD)*
Automatic Illumination Management System (AIM)*
Flux Stability Program (FSP)
- True, authentic and reliable color temperature
- Maquet Volista guarantees faithful color rendering with no colored cast shadows
Safely interpret tissue condition
Maquet Volista uses only white LEDs, and is the only light to guarantee constant color rendering with no colored cast shadows. Maquet Volista offers true, authentic and reliable color temperature.
Share images and video in full HD quality
- Maquet Volistaview full HD video offers realistic images that can be used for education or consultation
- The wireless HD camera is quickly placed into operation and is easily switched between lightheads and between operating suites.
Improve workflow with optimum access to imaging
- The flat screen holder positions one or two flat screens near the patient for optimum visibility
- Able to accommodate screens up to 30” each
- Hygiene compliant
Create a multimedia hub in the OR
The Maquet Satelite Ceiling Mount System positions equipment within easy reach. The system allows for the removal of cables and equipment on the floor, thus, meeting the new requirements for hospital facilities. It provides a future-proof solution at a lower cost with less operating theatre downtime
No tools needed
- No special tools or training are required to connect and disconnect surgical light cameras
- Reduced cost of ownership; cameras can be shared among multiple ORs for maximum versatility
- A simple attachment system means fewer breakable parts
Information at your fingertips
An intuitive hygienic touchscreen control panel performs the following:
- Centralizes all information
- Stores favorite settings as presets
- Synchronizes light heads and camera settings
- Assists with preventive maintenance, including the backup power supply testing, operating parameter storage and self-diagnostics
- Compatible with various integration products made by Getinge
A surgical light that offers unparalleled shadow control, ease of use, and consistent illumination performance.
Maquet PowerLED II
Driving surgical efficiency to the next level.
Maquet Lucea 50-100
Design and efficiency in surgical lighting
Maquet Lucea Examination Lights
A versatile, multi-functional light designed for a variety of medical specialists