Management of the patient on ECMO/ECLS - Join us virtually!
We are look forward to welcoming you virtually for this peer-to-peer educational event. Register now!
During the summit, experienced lecturers and practitioners will share insights and practical knowledge about how to ventilate the patients before, during and
after ECMO/ECLS procedures. We invite you to join this educational peer-to- peer event. Read below the event's preliminary agenda.
Friday, June 16th afternoon - Ventilation before ECMO
- Latest strategy of lung and diaphragm protective ventilation - Prof. Ewan Goligher, Canada
- The challenge of PEEP setting in ARDS - Prof. Salvatore Grasso, Italy
Saturday, June 17th morning - Ventilation during ECMO
- How to call for ECMO team just in time?
- Which ventilation strategy to choose when patient on ECMO? - Prof. Mirosław Czuczwar, Poland
- Extubated patient during ECMO. PRO - Prof. Matthieu Schmidt, France
- Extubated patient during ECMO. CONTRA - Dr. Henrik Endeman, The Netherlands
Saturday, June 17th afternoon - Respiratory support after weaning from ECMO
- When patient is ready to be weaned from ECMO/ECLS? - Prof.Eddy Fan, Canada
- Weaning from ventilation strategies
- Special tools for weaning from ventilation (edi/NAVA)
You can also join the event onsite in Frankfurt and have the unique opportunity to meet some of our keynote speakers. Pre-registration is still open, please click here.
Registration requirement for onsite participation: minimum 5 years of experience within the ICU field. Please note that your onsite registration request will be reviewed by Getinge internally. Other than the minimum registration requirements, selection will also be based on items such as the number of seats available for the program, regional diversity and number of attendees per institution.