An answer to daily challenges
The Maquet Moduevo ceiling supply unit range ensures vital utilities and equipment are easily accessible, streamline workflows and improve efficiency. Simple to implement and use, the supply unit range enables better organization of resources, increases productivity – and consequently, decreases costs.
Improving workflows in the OR
During surgery, every action counts. Healthcare staff want to focus on the patient – not on equipment and utilities. When developing its Maquet Moduevo line of ceiling supply units, Getinge put itself in the shoes of these professionals – and created a highly ergonomic, efficient solution that allows staff to concentrate on the patient and not the device.
Discover how Maquet Moduevo has improved Aarhus University Hospital (Denmark)’s surgical procedures.
Experience a new level of versatility
Ergonomic Positioning System (EPoS)
- Easily add components and accessories based on your changing needs — including those requiring a power supply
- Freely position these components on every face of the unit module, at any height
- Ensure everything is in reach, with customized workstations that can be created quickly and easily.
Enjoy enhanced ergonomics
Grab & Move Handle
- Feel at ease with its intuitive positioning
- Grasp the latest technology, as its capacitive sensing technology releases the unit’s brakes when handle is held
- Enable staff to easily move pendants to the desired position, with only one hand and minimal physical effort
- Equip yourself with an evolving design that allows each configuration to increasingly meet the needs of your hospital’s daily challenges
Benefit from unparalleled maneuverability
- Quiet reliability. Moduevo's pioneering electro-magnetic brakes are silent and virtually no maintenance is required.
- Expect seamless movements that are smooth, controlled, and offer a broad range of flexibility.
- Reposition the ceiling supply unit without disturbing patients so they can get much-needed rest.
Lifting solutions for anesthesia workstations
Maquet Moduevo’s lifting solution ensures that all anesthetic procedures are carried out in an optimal workflow environment.
- High standards for hygiene and ergonomics in the operating room: with the anesthesia machine off the floor, air circulation in the OR is improved and easy cleaning is made possible, therefore improving room turnaround.
- Motorized arm Energy to adjust the distributor's height and the anesthesia machine at the same time. Both can be positioned at the desired and optimal working height.
- Cargolift to lift the anesthesia machine from the floor and position it at the right level
Maquet Moduevo Sky distributor: optimizing space
In Operating Rooms, Sky can be used for anesthesia stations and thanks to its optimized head clearance, the distributor can be placed in a safe way. Available in different versions, Sky can also be equipped with adjustable shelves in order to support medical devices as well as the complete Maquet Moduevo range of accessories.
Architectural support for minimally invasive surgery
Minimally invasive surgery requires its own equipment and room lighting. With Maquet Moduevo’s exceptional loading capacity and flexibility, the requirements for MIS can be easily met.
- Up to 350 kg / 771 lbs loading capacity can carry all essential endoscopy equipment.
- Mounted monitor arm to hold the video monitor.
- Maquet Moduevo Screen Holder: provides accurate guidance and navigation. Compatible with large format screens up to 66” and multiple screens up to 32’’.
- Ambient lighting on the sides, top, and bottom of the supply unit enables nurses and other medical staff to complete their tasks in the dark environment required for endoscopic surgery.
- Endoscopy solution with high load capacity of up to 350 kg.
Enhanced vision for Hybrid Rooms
In Hybrid Operating Rooms, advanced imaging play a major role by enabling surgeons to see inside the human body in greater detail and higher resolution. Maquet Moduevo Screen holders range answers to this trend by offering flexible configurations. Compatible with large format screens up to 66” and multiple screens up to 32’’, it can display any full-HD or 4K information such as X-rays and endoscopic pictures, vital signs and patient files.
Focus on patients—not on equipment
Maquet Moduevo’s broad range of accessories helps medical staff tackle their daily challenges in diverse clinical disciplines.
In operating rooms, horizontal service heads with monitor holder provide ideal positioning for anesthesia. Robust shelves and drawers with high load capacity hold key equipment, e.g. electrocautery units and endoscopy devices. Arms for video monitors can be attached. Cable management products keep wires off the floor – eliminating trip hazards and creating safer workplaces for staff. In ICUs, accessories can accommodate essential items staff may require: monitor holders, surgical lights for bedside procedures, illuminated drawers for nurses to find equipment/supplies faster in a darkened room, swivel shelves that can be folded away when not in use, and much more.
- Accessories to store
- Accessories to position
- Accessories to hold
- Accessories to illuminate