Getinge Clean offers a complete, comprehensive range of instrument cleaning detergents and maintenance products to meet all your department needs, providing efficient and economical throughput along with maximum performance.
Cleaning Chemistries for point-of-use (prior to transport) to begin the decontamination process as soon as possible, post procedure per AAMI ST79 and AORN recommendations.
Renuzyme Foam Spray is a ready-to-use dual enzyme pre-treatment foam designed for point-of-use, reprocessing delays, and in the Sterile Processing Department to enhance the manual cleaning process. For point-of-use (prior to transport) to begin decontamination process as soon as possible, post procedure per AAMI ST79 and AORN recommendations.
Renuzyme Foam offers the following features:
- Improves cleaning process effectiveness by increasing the product contact time with the soiled surface
- Reduces drying of soiled surfaces before decontamination
- Will not stain glass, metal, plastic or equipment
- Pleasant, green apple fragrance
|Non ferrous metals||Compatible|
|Matt chrome plated||Compatible|
This chart is only a guideline and information on the reprocessing of medical devices from the
manufacturer according to EN ISO 17664 must always be followed.
|Renuzyme Foam Spray, 12x1Qt||61301604584|
|Renuzyme Foam Spray, 5G||61301606712|
Cleaning Chemistries for use in manual sink applications, as well as ultrasonic cleaners and washer-disinfectors.
Cleaning Chemistries for use in ultrasonic cleaners.
Cleaning Chemistries for use in mechanical cleaning equipment, cart washers, instrument washers, washer-disinfectors, sinks and ultrasonic baths.
Rinse Aid to reduce hard water spotting and drying time and Lube to ensure proper operation of instruments and extended instrument life.
Products to remove and clean water scale and mineral deposits from the inside of sterilizers, mechanical cleaning equipment, cart washers and cage washers. NOT FOR USE ON INSTRUMENTS.
Products that have been formulated to aid in the reduction of cross-contamination.
TEC-QUAT 128 is a one-step disinfectant cleaner, sanitizer, fungicide, mildewstat, virucide* and deodorizer. This product has been formulated to aid in the reduction of cross-contamination on hard nonporous surfaces not only in hospitals, institutions and industry.
TEC-QUAT 128 offers the following features:
- Delivers non-acidic disinfectant and cleaning performance in an economical concentrate
- Heavy-duty disinfectant cleaner that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in one labor-saving step
- Effective in hard water up to 200 ppm hardness in the presence of 5% serum contamination
- Formulated for use in daily maintenance programs with a balance of detergents, biocides and malodor counteractants that deliver effective cleaning, disinfecting and malodor control
- Non-scratch cleaning of showers and tubs, shower doors and curtains, fixtures and toilet bowls
|Tec-Quat 128, 4X1G||61301605283|
|Tec-Quat 128, 5G||61301605064|