How Servo-u supports the recruitment manoeuvre
Servo-u gives you:
- an automated step-wise recruitment manoeuvre with PEEP-titration.
- a workflow that supports you from start to finish.
- continuous data during recruitment.
- the option to quickly stop if needed.
- decision support and recommendations for PEEP and driving pressure settings.
- a post recruitment summary
- a library of previous recruitments and their results.
Servo-u 4.0 also provides a quick automated recruitment manoeuvre for use after, for example, patient disconnection. A third available option is Open Lung Tool trends, a diagnostic tool designed to support manual recruitment.
Transpulmonary pressure monitoring with on-screen aid
- Freedom to choose Esophageal balloon catheter.
- To reduce potential measurement error, an automatic occlusion manoeuvre validates positioning and filling.
- Flexible waveform configuration including overlays.
- Intuitive therapeutic view (Pes & PL)
- Key parameters for assessment of safe ventilation. (PL ee, PL ei, PL drive and ∆Pes)
- Breath-by-breath trending.
Make lung protective interventions easier to use
We would gladly show you how Servo-u can make your work easier. Contact us today and we will get back to you shortly.
Automatic recruitment manoeuvre and transpulmonary pressure are two of several options designed to help you provide the right treatment for the right patient at the right time.
Servo-u can also help you discover when your patient deviates from the set ventilation strategy, help you analyse the right intervention and help you sustain lung- and diaphragm-protective ventilation.
Terragni PP, Rosboch G, Tealdi A, et al. Tidal hyperinflation during low tidal volume ventilation in acute respiratory distress syndrome. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2007 Jan 15;175(2):160-6.
Bellani G, Laffey JG, Pham T, et al. Epidemiology, Patterns of Care, and Mortality for Patients With Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome in Intensive Care Units in 50 Countries. JAMA. 2016;315(8):788–800.
Fan E, Brodie D, Slutsky AS. Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment. JAMA. 2018;319(7):698–710.