Well-designed rooms can do more than enhance workflows and efficiency. They can create an atmosphere that improves the overall wellbeing of patients, families, and staff.
Maquet Variop is a modular room system developed to help staff do what they do best in areas with high hygienic requirements. The system is just one example of the patient-focused solutions that make Getinge a leader in healthcare.
A flexible system for sensitive areas
Rooms with high technology density must be configured to respond to changing trends. Maquet Variop supports efficient workflows and improved ergonomics to ensure smooth working procedures in sensitive areas.
Combine our design experience, your individual needs and an extensive product portfolio to create a supportive working environment.
Maquet Variop is a high-quality wall system that meets all common code requirements. The wall system is based on a solid substructure that integrates needed technology within the system. It creates a smooth and hygienic surface for sensitive areas in a hospital such as ORs, ICUs and CSSDs.
• Removable at anytime for service, maintenance or future integration of new components by hospital technician
• Durable steel with rigid powder coating
• Large, smooth surface with a small number of joints
• The ability to disinfect with commonly available hospital disinfectants
• Numerous design opportunities through various color possibilities (modern NCS color spectrum)
• Printable wall, ceiling elements and doors as well as doors can be customized and combined to create a unique environment
The hygienic, Maquet Variop door system offers sliding and hinged doors made of powder-coated stainless steel and is available in different sizes. It offers a wide range of options (e. g. radiation protection, window sizes, safety equipment), and can be flexibly adapted to your specific requirements and interfaces on site. The system combines modularity with reliability down to the very last detail.
• Stainless steel surfaces with powder-coating
• Jointless design
• Screwless window connection
• Minimal running gear depth of 110 mm (sliding door)
• 1 million cycles durability test performed, including radiation protection withoutuse of any spare parts
• Intuitive operation and fast troubleshooting with mobile analysis tool
• Bus-system with continuous monitoring of all security-relevant system components
• Various colors in modern NCS color spectrum
• Individual print on door leaf possible
The modular ceiling system can flexibly adapt to the functional components, such as air supply, surgical lights, ceiling supply units, and room lighting. A flexible selection of mounting points to the raw ceiling forms the framework for the individual ceiling cassettes. The room lighting is integral to the ceiling system and will be planned and implemented in concert with room design.
Ease of installation
• Modular ceiling cassettes can be removed at any time for service or maintenance by hospital technicians
• The light distribution box provides a simple interface for facilities personell
• The ceiling cassettes are made of steel covered by a rigid powder coating
• Smooth surfaces and sealed integration of built-in elements offer optimal cleaning conditions
• The system is designed to meet common requirements: fire and radiation protection, sound insulation; air conditioning; and electric installations
• Ceiling system is certified according to earthquake test ICC Standard AC 156
• Sound insulation values from 54 up to 68 dB are available
Keeping up with medical trends means constant change. This requires an adaptable and flexible facility. Thanks to its flexible and modular structure and a wide range of built-in elements Maquet Variop modular room system can respond to emerging technologies and changing room requirements.
Possible built-in elements can be:
- sink, mirror, accessories
Planning and Implementation
An investment in a future-proof healthcare facility
Healthcare is changing rapidly. Infrastructure must be designed with growth and adaptation in mind. Modular room systems are the key to a cost-effective facility that accommodates change. Later, rooms can be quickly and cost-effectively retrofitted to meet new requirements. The modular wall and ceiling elements of Maquet Variop allow quick access, with easy disassembly and reinstallation without special tools.
The prefabricated, modular components of Maquet Variop are designed to assemble with ease, anticipating the evolution of cutting-edge technologies in the OR, CSSD, and ICU. Construction projects can be completed 40% faster than projects that utilize conventional construction materials. This keeps project timelines on track and on budget, with less downtime, noise, dust, and disruption.
Your partner for complex hospital projects
Over the past 50 years, we have optimized our processes to guarantee a smooth and successful project. With a combination of careful planning, flexible designs professional project management, and reliable implementation, Getinge Hospital Solutions lays the foundation for your future-proof investment.