Tegris manages and operates a wide range of operating room (OR) equipment and devices centrally, creating a safer, less cluttered environment free of excess cables or the need for several remotes and battery rechargers.
Tegris simplifies management of your varied video sources. Whether you have microscopes, endoscopes, room cameras or feeds from outside the OR, Tegris helps you integrate them all. It also ensures quick and easy access to relevant patient images during surgery through easy-to-use interfaces and integration with hospital information systems (HIS).
Tegris User Interface
- Continuous display of important key patient data
- By tapping on patient’s name more data can be shown
- Patient data overlays can be displayed on all monitors
- Screen colors are intentionally muted to avoid unnecessary distractions
- Intuitive user interface remains intuitive, regardless of selected function
- Directly access a function by simply tapping the button
- Rapidly access frequently used functions, saving valuable time during or between procedures
- Access all functions of the system, no matter whether they are available in the workflow menu or not
- Define, how the OR team is notified about incoming calls for room-to-room communication and conferencing
See how Tegris streamlines your workflows
Have a look at the videos and see how Tegris can support you during your daily work.