2021 NAVA webinar series
Join us for a new series of educational webinars featuring the latest studies and information regarding neurally adjusted ventilatory assist (NAVA).
Online event kwietnia 28, 2021
Getinge will run a series of 4 webinars involving worldwide specialists of the intensive care field about the latest findings around NAVA.
These 4 events will be organized throughout 2021 first semester. Save the date and see below for more information on those events and our products!
- Open to registration - April 28 @17pm CET - 11am EST - How to improve the outcomes of patients at risk of prolonged ventilatory support? Insights from RESTUS trial. By Dr Phil Hopkins, UK. Click here to register.
- June 9 @17pm - 11am EST - Lung and diaphragm protective ventilation with Edi monitoring and NAVA. Registration link will be available very soon.
- On-demand video - NAVA mode in adult with Acute Respiratory Failure (ARF). NAVIATOR Study Pros and Cons. By Prof . Jesus Villar, Spain - Click here to access the on-demand video.
- On-demand video - NAVA: The Science, Management and implementation in the NICU - By Kim Firestone, USA - Click here to access the on-demand video.
- Soon on demand - Difficult Weaning from Ventilator: NAVA as a helpful technology - By Dr. Ling Liu, China