Together we can
save more lives
Saving lives is the greatest job in the world. Everything we do, from architectural planning to the equipment, therapies and solutions aim to secure the safest and most reliable care. As a leading medtech company, we focus every talent and resource towards helping our customers save as many lives as possible.
- Founded in 1904 in the small town of Getinge, Sweden
- Providing products and solutions to healthcare and life sciences
- More than 15,500 employees worldwide
- Operations in 44 countries
- Sales in more than 160 countries
- 29.8 billion SEK in revenue in 2016
- Head office located in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Mattias Perjos is President & CEO
- Carl Bennet is Chairman of the Board
- Listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap list since 1993
One brand, one source
Under the name Getinge we are now unifying our offering and combining all of our talent and resources under one brand.
See the movie about our brands coming together.
In total, Getinge has over 15,500 employees in more than 40 countries. Our production is conducted at facilities in Brazil, Dominican Republic, France, Canada, China, Germany, Poland, Sweden, Turkey, the UK and the US.
Working for Getinge is much more than a job. We are looking for you who share our passion for providing innovative healthcare solutions.
Getinge is committed to the principles of corporate governance, all in order to promote business competitiveness as well as investor confidence.
We contribute to a sustainable future by acting socially responsible and reducing the environmental impact from our operations.
We believe that our passion for improving patient outcome through leading technology and integrated medtech solutions, adds value to both healthcare and investors.