- Founded in 1904 in the small town of Getinge, Sweden
- Providing hospitals and life science institutions with products and solutions aiming to improve clinical results and optimize workflows
- Offering includes solutions for intensive care, cardiovascular procedures, operating rooms, sterile reprocessing and life science.
- More than 10,000 employees worldwide
- Operations in more than 40 countries
- Sales in more than 135 countries
- The production is conducted at facilities in: France, China, Germany, Poland, Sweden, Turkey and the US
- 24.1 billion SEK in revenue in 2018
- Head office located in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Mattias Perjos is President & CEO
- Johan Malmqvist is Chairman of the Board
- Listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap list since 1993
Our company video
It is our firm belief that every person and community should get the best possible care. That is why we work together with health care providers to share all our knowledge, solutions and resources. And let them focus even more on their most important task: saving lives.
Together as one
At Getinge, we believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world. As your partner, we are by your side every step of the way, working together as one.
Working for Getinge is much more than a job. We are looking for you who share our passion for providing innovative healthcare solutions.
Getinge is committed to the principles of corporate governance, all in order to promote business competitiveness as well as investor confidence.
We contribute to a sustainable future by acting socially responsible and reducing the environmental impact from our operations.
We believe that our passion for improving patient outcome through leading technology and integrated medtech solutions, adds value to both healthcare and investors.
One brand, one source
Under the name Getinge we are now unifying our offering and combining all of our talent and resources under one brand.
See the movie about our brands coming together.