Manage room, data and video sources with a touch
- 4K-UHD compatibility
- Video routing & documentation
- IT integration
- Room and device operation
- Communication beyond the OR
- Room-to-room communication
Maximize the utilization of an integrated OR
Enable a simpler, safer, and more streamlined working environment in the operating room with Tegris.
Meet the Tegris platform
With higher image quality and unmatched flexibility the Tegris platform is raising the bar for OR Integration
- Modular setup
- Versatile installation options
- Easy to maintain
- Reduced power consumption and noise emission
An integrated OR can
Reduce patient infection *
Shorten hospital stays *
Lead to faster patient recovery times *
25% improvement in preparation time
*Sadler, D. The Benefits of the Integrated OR. Accessed at: http://ortoday.com/the-benefits-of-the-integrated-or-2/
The centralized monitoring of images and videos in operating rooms and the cath lab makes an intuitive interface that is very user-friendly.
Efficient operating room procedures with Tegris
Be inspired by the Japanese Ichinomiya Municipal Hospital and learn how to improve risk management and operation room procedures with Tegris.
Improving patient care quality with Tegris
Tegris has significantly changed the surgical workflow of Acıbadem Maslak Hospital in Istanbul. Learn how Tegris helped reduce costs by improving data security and enhance patient safety.
Video-over-IP is the future-proof solution for the modern OR
High resolution images and videos are key elements of patient diagnostic and treatment for all modern operating rooms. This requires to be supported by the appropriate technical set up. Learn how Video-over-IP is crucial in a performing OR integration system.
Technology that improves patient care
- Plug and play 4K-UHD video management and documentation
- More details and sharper images
- 4K recording
Video routing & documentation
Intuitive, efficient OR integration
- Assign different video sources to monitors and save presets for custom scenarios
- Picture-in-Picture functionality displays several video feeds on one screen
- Records two independent video signals with audio
- Time-shift recording - do not miss valuable information
Full OR integration with hospital IT systems
- HL7 standards to connects easily to HIS
- All recorded images, videos and documents can be exported to a DICOM archive
- Integrate with external applications and workstations in the OR
Room and device operation
Manage OR equipment
- Manage video, data and devices from one single source
- Modular setup
- Practically every element in the OR can be managed with the touch of a button
- Intuitive user interface
Communication beyond the OR
Remote training and teaching with live streaming
- Transmission outside the OR for training or expert consultations
- Video streaming to share knowledge and best practices in real-time
State-of-the-art solution for an advanced OR
- No compromise on image quality and latency, when sharing videos and images with colleagues
- Image sharing up to 4K-UHD with high quality audio
Tegris user interface elements
Tegris enables you to manage the entire OR from a single, fully customizable user interface. Explore the different user interface elements by clicking on the orange pins on the picture.
Tegris user interface
Tegris user interface
• Continuous display of important key patient data<br/> • By tapping on patients name more data can be shown<br/> • Patient data overlays can be displayed on all monitors
• Define, how the OR team is notified about incoming calls for room-to-room communication and conferencing
• Divided into three stages for maximum clarity: Workflow menu for pre-op, intra-op and post-opUser is guided through entire OR workflow – from start to finish<br/> • Each step of the OR workflow is configured to the customers’ needs at installation time to the system<br/> • Surgical safety checklists are integrated
• Access all functions of the system, no matter whether they are available in the workflow menu or not
• Screen colors are intentionally muted to avoid unnecessary distractions<br/> • Intuitive user interface, regardless of selected function
Tegris the full OR solution
Have a look at the videos and see how Tegris can support you during your daily work.
OR Light Control
Monitors and Touchscreens
State-of-the-art video management and crystal-clear imaging in the OR
With flexible routing of all image and video sources in the OR, Tegris optimizes the surgical workflow. The OR staff are able to quickly and easily access the images they need, when and where they need them. Images are always displayed in the best possible resolution up to 4K-UHD.
Supporting a safe, hygienic and streamlined OR
Tegris centrally manages and operates a wide range of equipment and devices fin the OR. This creates a safer, less cluttered environment without unnecessary cables or the need for multiple remote controls and battery charging. No matter your requirements, Tegris can be customized for your specific needs.
Increased patient focus ensures the best possible care
The central management of OR equipment ensures surgery staff have more time to focus on the patient. Tegris enhances patient safety and quality control by reducing the need for manual data entry. In addition, a surgical safety checklist is maintained during all steps of the surgery.
Future-proof your operating room
Tegris can be customized and configured for just a few image sources in the OR to a fully equipped multimedia hybrid setup. As a modular solution, Tegris can handle everything from basic video routing to complete room and device management.