HCU 40 Heater-Cooler Unit
HCU 40 Heater-Cooler Unit
Easy, rapid and precise temperature control are essential requirements for a hypo-/hyperthermia unit for use during extracorporeal circulation
Easy, rapid and precise temperature control are essential requirements for a hypo-/hyperthermia unit for use during extracorporeal circulation. Getinge’s HCU 40 combines the latest proven technology with outstanding performance and unique usability.
The HCU 40 from Maquet includes two independent water circuits. The first circuit can supply temperature controlled water to the oxygenator blood heat exchanger and to warming/ cooling blankets. The second circuit provides temperature controlled water to the cardioplegia heat exchanger.
The water tank for the patient and cardioplegia circuits is devided into two parts to ensure quick temperature adjustments at the outlets. In addition, it shines with exceptional cooling capacity through its fast ice-building technique using highly effective cooling plates and a powerful compressor. The device is equipped with extremely large capacity heaters and intelligent electronic management of the heating and cooling components.
- Independent temperature control of the patient and cardioplegia via separated water circuits
- Up to three external devices can be used simultaneously
- Fast and accurate temperature adjustment made possible by the split tank and automatically controlled mixing valve
- Reduced patient cooling times due to the exceptional cooling capacity of the highly effective ice-building system
- Silent operation – most surgeries can be performed without a running compressor
- Independent and precise flow control of the circuits allow the option of locating the unit outside the OR
- Minimized patient rewarming time due to the outstanding heating capacity and intelligent electronic management
- Gradient mode for physiologically optimized heating and cooling
- Proven patient safety and operating reliability ensured by the sophisticated electrical safety concept
- Simplified operation thanks to the user-friendly, flexible Control Unit with touch screen display
- Extremely short setup time required due to fast priming and automatic de-airing
- Polished stainless steel cabinet – easy to clean and damage resistant
- Easy to maneuvre using smooth running castor wheels with foot-lever operated brakes
- Hansen-quick couplings with icons facilitate fast and clear connection of oxygenator and cardioplegia heat exchangers
- Convenient and effective emptying of external devices
Heart-Lung Machine HL 20
A complex high-tech concept reduced to the essentials for the benefit of both patient and perfusionist
Advanced patient data management system that supports perfusionist workflow
Quadrox-i Adult & Small Adult
A significant member of the family of oxygenators
Quadrox-i Neonatal & Pediatric
One of the world’s smallest oxygenator with an integrated arterial filter.
Rotaflow RF-32 Centrifugal Pump
One of the smallest centrifugal pumps available.
New perspectives on patient-focused cardiothoracic surgery.
MECC-i for Cardiohelp System
Pioneering minimized perfusion.
Provides optimum conservation of patient blood and considerably minimize the need for homologous blood products.