Quadrox-i Neonatal & Pediatric
With the Quadrox-i Neonatal, Getinge supplies one of the smallest oxygenator with integrated arterial filter in the world.
Low priming volume is extremely important for maintaining the lowest possible level of hemodilution, especially in neonates and children, who place the highest demands on oxygenators. With this in mind, Quadrox-i Neonatal and Pediatric oxygenators were designed to offer a wide flow range, high gas exchange rates and low blood side flow resistance.
Additionally, the integrated arterial filters with their separate pre- and post-filter de-airing systems are easy to use and ensure greater patient safety during surgery.
Progressive technology combined with a unique design
- High blood flow rates up to 1.5 and 2.8 l/min
- Very low priming volumes of 38 and 99 ml; the QUADROX-i Neonatal is the smallest oxygenator-filter combination currently available
- High performance polyurethane hollow fibers for fast and efficient heat exchange
- Fast blood temperature adjustment
- Optional integration of the arterial filter saves priming volume
- Biocompatibility; QUADROX-i Neonatal and Pediatric Oxygenators come with the optimized surface refinement, i.e., SOFTLINE Coating. Heparin-based BIOLINE Coating is optionally available.
Innovative design without compromise
- The special cone-shaped reservoirs provide excellent venous air separation as well as a calm blood level, even at high blood flow rates and low blood volumes
- Products are completely DEHP-free
- New defoamers prevent silicone wash-out
Heart-Lung Machine HL 20
A complex high-tech concept reduced to the essentials for the benefit of both patient and perfusionist
HCU 40 Heater-Cooler Unit
Easy, rapid and precise temperature control are essential requirements for a hypo-/hyperthermia unit for use during extracorporeal circulation
Advanced patient data management system that supports perfusionist workflow
Quadrox-i Adult & Small Adult
A significant member of the family of oxygenators
Rotaflow RF-32 Centrifugal Pump
One of the smallest centrifugal pumps available.
New perspectives on patient-focused cardiothoracic surgery.
MECC-i for Cardiohelp System
Pioneering minimized perfusion.
Provides optimum conservation of patient blood and considerably minimize the need for homologous blood products.