Treating patients with blood flow rates from 0.5 l/min to 7.0 l/min.
The PLS Set can be used in a system together with the Rotaflow ICU Console or the Rotaflow II Base Unit, in the intensive care unit, cardiac catheterization laboratory as well as operating, trauma and emergency rooms validated with the CE certification for 14 day continuous use.*
* PLS Set plus HLS cannulae, both with Bioline Coating, can be used for up to 14 days in the CE region.
The PLS System consists of:
- Rotaflow ICU Console or Rotaflow II Base Unit
- Rotaflow Drive or Rotaflow II Drive
- Rotaflow Emergency Drive
- PLS Set / PLS Set Plus / HIT Set PLS Plus
- HLS cannulae
- Bioline or Softline Coating
- Minimum number of essential components
- Low-trauma centrifugal pump RF-32
- High biocompatibility
- Preconnected sets
- Support for up to 14 days continuous use1,2
- Veno-venous or veno-arterial extracorporeal life support
- The PLS Set Plus includes two additional connectors for hemofiltration or dialysis procedures
1 CE Region
2 In combination with HLS Cannulae, both with Bioline Coating
Marketing Sales - Brochures
Extracorporeal Life Support System
Improve your knowledge with our eLearning and training courses
At Getinge Educational Institute, we have dedicated material for topics related to Intensive Care, Cardiovascular Procedures, Operating Room and Sterile Processing. We can support you with information about current technologies and best practices to boost your performance and productivity.
For more information about our onsite events or remote trainings, you can also contact your local sales & service representative.