Maquet Satelite Anchoring System
- A single mounting hub for multiple equipments (lights, monitors, cameras, etc.)
- No wires or cables on the floor
- Ergonomic design allows equipment to be easily positioned within reach
- Solutions tailored to specialties and rooms of all types
- Compatible with laminar flows
- Perfect asepsis conditions
- Smooth sleek and round surfaces, easy-to-clean
- No exposed wires or cables
- Up to 75% less downtime than with conventional operating room upgrades
- Workflows are made safer and hardly disrupted
- Future capacity requirements: equipment can be added and removed quickly and easily
- Simplified purchasing: individual replacement of equipment, cost control
- Compatible with all Maquet surgical lights
- The ideal holder for cameras of all types (SD/HD)
- Patient records and radiographic, MRI, scanner and video images are viewable directly in the surgical site
- Routing of SD and HD signals of all types
A surgical light that is intuitively easy to use and generates no shadows or overheating.
Maquet H LED
A long-lasting surgical light based on LED technology.
Maquet Lucea 50-100
Compact design and efficiency
Maquet Orchide HD Camera
A slim profile for unlimited positioning versatility.
Flat screen holder
Conveniently position high-resolution data where you want.