Tegris manages and operates a wide range of operating room (OR) equipment and devices centrally, creating a safer, less cluttered environment free of excess cables or the need for several remotes and battery recharges.
From endoscopes, microscopes, room cameras or feeds from outside the OR, the OR integration system, Tegris offers a simple, unified way of managing all types and numbers of video sources. It also ensures quick and easy access to relevant patient images during surgery through easy-to-use interfaces and integration with hospital information systems (HIS).
Video-Over-IP is the Future-Proof Solution for the Modern OR
High quality digital assets improve patient outcomes and hospital efficiency.
High resolution images and videos are key elements of patient diagnostic and treatment for all modern operating rooms. This requires to be supported by the appropriate technical set up.
Learn how Video-over-IP is crucial in a performing OR integration system.
Tegris User Interface
- Continuous display of important key patient data
- By tapping on patient’s name more data can be shown
- Patient data overlays can be displayed on all monitors
- Screen colors are intentionally muted to avoid unnecessary distractions
- Intuitive user interface remains intuitive, regardless of selected function
- Directly access a function by simply tapping the button
- Rapidly access frequently used functions, saving valuable time during or between procedures
- Access all functions of the system, no matter whether they are available in the workflow menu or not
- Define, how the OR team is notified about incoming calls for room-to-room communication and conferencing
See how Tegris streamlines your workflows
Have a look at the videos and see how Tegris can support you during your daily work.
INSIGHT Surgical helps you maximize the utilization of operating rooms, equipment and resources in the Surgical Department with easy communication between coordinators, ORs, and collaborating wards and units.
Maquet Magnus Operating Table System
Extreme positioning options and optimum access for best possible support for the patient and surgical team.
IWS After Sales
IWS After Sales consulting services offer clear guidance to help ensure your success with the most optimal workflow and architecture of your IWS solution.