Getinge invites you to its next peer-to-peer education event!
Now is your change to register to attend the next online Getinge Ventilation Summit: Management of the Neonate!
During the event, passionate speakers from around the world will share their experience and knowledge with participants. They will discuss a diverse range of ventilation support topics from the delivery room to rescue therapy as well as complicated patient cases. Check below our preliminary agenda:
- Volume guarantee mode in patients with ARDS. PRO
- Volume guarantee mode in patients with ARDS. CONTRA
- Respiratory support of the neonates in extremal environment. Experience from Ukraine.
- Patient cases from Portugal
- Role of Neonatologist in management of babies with established BPD
- HFOV: illustrative cases
- NIV synchronisation. Patient case.
- NAVA case studies in Newborns.
- Mechanical ventilation in newborns based on own experiences - patient case
- Use of NAVA in the reduction of cases of bronchopulmonary dysplasia in the ICU
The event will also be accessible onsite in Frankfurt. If you want to join us physically and have the unique opportunity to meet some of our keynote speakers, please click here.
Registration requirement for onsite participation: less than 5 years of experience within the ICU field. Please note that your onsite registration request will be reviewed by Getinge internally. Other than the minimum registration requirements, selection will also be based on items such as the number of seats available for the program, regional diversity and number of attendees per institution.